The Summit County Domestic Relations Court (SCDRC) is seeking qualified Guardians Ad Litem and Legal Custody Guardians Ad Litem.
- Advanced degree in law, psychology, social work or related fields
- Three (3) years’ experience in respective field
- Completed mandatory Supreme Court Guardian Ad Litem training
- Experience working with children and families
- Completed BCI criminal background check and civil background check
If accepted, applicants will attend a mandatory orientation webinar on Friday, March 12, 2021.
Save the Date:
SCDRC Guardian Ad Litem Webinar
Friday, March 12, 2021
Orientation: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sup R. 48/Local Rule Update: 12:10 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter to Guardian ad Litem Coordinator Randy Flick: RFlick@drcourt.org