Your request for an informal proceeding will be granted based on the appropriateness of your issue/request and the compliance with fufilling all required information.

    To complete your submission you will need the following:

    Your Case Number

    A PDF of your current order

    The other party’s email.

    If you have any questions concerning your informal proceeding please contact the Court at 330-643-2365 or email at

    Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
    Your Information - Step 1 of 3
    Your Name
    Your Address