The other parent is wrongfully withholding the child.

If you are in Summit County, you may contact the sheriff’s department. You will need to show the sheriff a copy of your divorce or dissolution decree which states you are the residential parent and legal custodian of the child.

You may need to get an ex parte order from the court. You need to file an ex parte motion and affidavit stating the facts with the clerk of courts and then come to court for an ex parte hearing.

You may also file a contempt motion with an affidavit to seek enforcement of your current order.