I have a child related problem, i.e. transportation, visitation, extracurricular activities

If you have a problem with your present visitation schedule, you may complete a form for an Informal Proceeding to discuss minor changes with the Court’s Family Court Services Department. (Local Rule 26.02, page 20) An Informal Proceeding is a free service offered by the court to help parents resolved minor problems. It is a voluntary mediation process. You may ask for an Informal Proceeding once every twelve months.