I am not getting my child support. What can I do?

The first step is to call CSEA, (330) 643-2765, and determine whether a wage assignment is in effect. If the person paying support (obligor) has changed jobs you may be able to help CSEA if you can provide the obligor’s new place of employment. If the obligor is self-employed, you may file a contempt motion to enforce the support obligation.