Can I file my own court papers, and, if so, how?

You may file your own papers; however, we recommend you contact an attorney through the Akron Bar Association, (330) 253-5038, or Community Legal Aid Services, (330) 535-4191. If you desire to file your own pleadings, you may check the court web site, , the public library, or bookstores for model forms. (These forms are not very useful if you have children or property such as real estate, pensions, etc.) Court personnel cannot provide legal advice. However, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding court procedures.